Your display name will appear here.
Before responding to LAA Please read the Aims and objectives : CLICK HERE
|Lendi Alumni Association (LAA)
Aims and Objectives
1) To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of Lendi and between the Alumni themselves.
2) To extend the help to the students of Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology for placement and industrial training.
3) To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
4) To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
5) To assist the college to promote R&D activities, testing and consultancy.
6) To extend financial help to economically backward and deserving students in the form of scholarship for UG, PG and higher studies here and abroad.
7) To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
8) To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of engineering and technology.
9) To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the institution.
10) To organize programmes on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science, yoga, literature, sports etc.
11) To foster linkages amongst the alumni and promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-togethers, tours / trips etc.
12) To organize programs for the entertainment and enjoyment of the members of the Association
13) To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by awareness programs, as adult education classes, lectures, essay competitions, exhibitions, symposiums, cultural programs, press conferences and seminars
14) To create awareness about important social issues and help develop a sense of national / social responsibility (through activities like medical camps including eye and blood donation camps, etc.) amongst alumni, students and the society, through various activities and means